~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, March 4

sidewalk chalk!




it was a bit lonely today,
my boyfriend called me right after he got home and said he wanted to play outside
i did too >.< it was really nice out!!
i called my mom and she said it was fine
but then his family decided to go somewhere so i was stuck at home :(
i sat outside alone and drew with chalk a little
obviously he was the only thing on my mind..


I HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS!!! 

i got my grades today:
93 in Math
95 in Drama
97 in Art
all A's for the first time since 4th grade!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

Congratulations Berry
I have the biggest grin on my face. You are going places girl, I cant wait to see who you become!!
You are a legend
xxx

Pygmy said...

lol "and said he wanted to play outside" thats so cute, like a little kid

also congratulations on your grades :)

Mina said...

Congrats on your grades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...