~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Wednesday, June 30

good news and bad news

my one year was amazing. i had so much fun with Nicko today and i have pictures to edit :] i'm gonna send them to him tomoro when i finally finish them XD
i wrote him a post on facebook, click the link below to read it if you want :)

the bad news is that my uncle passed away, at 3, and my mom didnt tell me at all until i got home at 10-something...its so sad, and i'm writing a song about it
he told great jokes...i'm sure God will appreciate his humore :)

2 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Please accept sincere condolences from me~

Anchises said...

Sorry about your uncle...
And Congrats on your I year Anniversary <3
My anniversary is this friday.and its our four years anniversary,and also my bf´s birthday,so am so excited! :D


Bwt new post! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...