~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Friday, July 31

Poem - Face in the Rain


Standing outside with my face in the rain
is the only thing i know that may wash away the pain
the happier you get, the more sorrow i gain
its working in your favor that i'm going insane

i'm happy for you
this, i say is true
at times, i dont know what to do
now that she's who you belong to

knowing that my old mister
stays true to my sister
knowing that you've kissed her
stings me like a blister

i look out my window
to see if you'll pass
or just wishing, alas
you'll be stuck here out of gas

i want to just talk
i want to just walk
i want to just pray
i want to just say

you destroyed me
it was such agony
all of those days, you made me feel so free
i was hoping one day, you'd be down on one knee

my mind was mushed
my feelings were rushed
my mouth was shushed
my heart was crushed

Standing outside with my face in the rain

is the only thing i know that may wash away the pain
after how sweet you were, you now seem so vain
feeling so cold, in the grass, my body lain

the rain drops dripping down my cheek
are mixing with tears, with sorrow, they reak
you dropped me when my love was at its peak
now you'll never hear the words i meant to speak

when i was on your arm,
i was free from harm
all tears were gone
there was no alarm

there are so many thoughts i wish i could tell
there are so many thoughts i wish i could yell
there are so many times i thought i was in hell
there are so many times i wished i never fell

those raindrops flooded me up to my nose
and into an eternal sleep, i began to dose
he said he'd love me till the death of a fake rose
so i will leave first, my lifes end, i'll let the rain compose

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...