~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Wednesday, July 14

NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

i am a sad neko =( i miss my baby nicko

i cant believe i missed his call 3 times today!!! >=(
i'm so mad at myself i have been bored all day!!
the first 2 times he called me i was eating breakfast
and last time he called i was in the bathroom!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm in distress without talking to my baby!!!!!
i need you nicko i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhh i feel so bad :( today has had bad timing for this :(
im not ignoring you honey!!! :(
he said in the voicemail he'll call me when he gets home
i hope he does :( i feel so bad :(
i have been staring at my phone all day, the random 15 minute segments that im not watching is when he calls :( :( :(
well my phone will be on loud and full volume + vibrate now
I'LL NEVER MISS ANOTHER CALL AGAIN >=D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...