~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Wednesday, August 12

sitting out in the sun,

i was sitting out in the sun yesterday and was thinking to myself..."how did it get so hot outside?" i looked up at the sun who delightfully blinded me with its glowing glory and replied to myself saying "oh."
sometimes, i ask the dumbest questions. such as, "where do babies come from?" which i already know from 7th grade health class or "where is that sound coming from?" while my headphones are on or the best one, "where are my glasses?!" while they're above my head. We all have our moments.
(some more than others)
it really was hot outsides yesterday, its been hot alot lately...then again it is summer, lol.
to tell you the truth, i dont realy like summer, i love the not being in school part, but thats about it...i live far from my friends and the only one that drives is always working so i find my self doing this alot ...
yes, that's right. i sit alone, in the grass, in my back yard.
i sit there and listen to music or paint, write or take pictures...
if anyone saw me, they'd think i was nuts, but thats what happens when you're bored
you do "crazy things" like blogging about random things that no one cares about,
just like this^
sometimes i really wonder if people actually read this thing,
i'm on it enough to have readers, i think
i try to tell people about it...but that doesnt mean they read it
i never get any feedback..the only reactions are from my mom
i think i might have 3 comments total...
[well, better than nothin]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...