~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Monday, December 20

short upddate / tag

short update:
 going to renew my military ID today
 re-dying my hair to black
 me and nicko had a "who's gonna get more sick today" battle this morning xD
 i fell off the bed and was too lazy to get up...lol
i did not want to wake up this morning -_-
 also been having a lot of bad dreams lately :/ they stopped for a while...but now they came back and i'm going crazy >_< they make me think about things and want to be mean. i even realized something that i didn't realize before and now i am FURIOUS!!!! i want to be good and nice :( no going off >_< bad bad bad!!!
 also just found out my dad is coming here from christmas..........with his new girlfriend :\........


stole this tag from KenKen :)

1. Why did you create this blog?
i made it solely for my writing. i thought of the title "Sincerely, Berry" since my writing is about my feelings, and my poems are like letters to the people or situation that they are about. then i started posting my photography, then pictures of me, then my blog evolved into a whole personal site along with all of my art. then i started following rabbito and some of the links she posted that got me into pixelling and adoptables and now i just do everything haha.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
personal, fashion, art and a couple of lolitas. mostly foreign, i only follow a couple of american blogs.

3. Favourite makeup brand?
hmm hmm hmm....um covergirl or kiss
i havent tried many brands though

4. Favourite clothing brand?
Ironfist or lip service...cant afford either one xD

5. Your indespensible makeup product:
eyeliner or mascara

6. Your favourite colour:
purple and green ^_^ a certain shade of blueish purple.

7. Your perfume:
I'm all out :(

8. Your favourite film:
Sleepy Hollow, maybe... Sherlock Holmes too :) both are good just different..

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
ahhhh Finland!!! its so pretty there ^_^ and my favorite band is from there...one of my old twitter friends saw Ville Valo just chillin outside of a coffee shop...i wanna meet him too :( he's my #2 biggest inspiration! was #1 till Nicko came around ;) love that boy ♥

10. Make the last question yourself and answer: What is one thing you're looking forward to in the near future?
the 30th is me and Nicko's 1 year and 6 month anniversary! i am very happy and excited :) we're also planning our oldschool date ♥ i hope we can do that for our anni :) either way, cant wait!

tag to anyone who reads this :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...