~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Wednesday, July 29

Flower Child

there's a flower in my hair,
it was my boyfriend, Nicko's idea
i mentioned how i thought the flowers in the tree in my back yard were pretty and i liked the color
he said "why dont you put one in your hair and take a picture?"
i thought about it, then took his advice.
i kinda have always thought of myself as a "hippie"
back when i was little,
i used to always draw ying-yangs and peace signs
i love woodstock and wish i could have gone
i love 70's music
and i of course, love the idea of
FREEDOM
i love to feel free, it's great
just being able to do whatever you want
without being judged
even doing the wildest thing can be peaceful when you're free
i wish i was free

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...