~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Sunday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day!

this is my gift to you all

thank you for reading my blog and i love all of you!
i hope you all have a good Valentines Day and get lots of candy and love ♥

leave me a comment and tell me how it went and who was your valentine!


________________________________________________



valentines day almost sucked!!!
okay, so Nicko had plans for us for that night,

then my mom forced me into church!!
i was not happy!!
and my phone was dying!
ughhhh!!
well a little before my phone died, he said to come up to soccer city
so i went there after church,
he gave me strawberry pocky <3
i gave him sweethearts and a rose
we ate the sweethearts together while we watched his sisters game
then sat down and talked during her second one
afterwards,
we went to applebees with his parents and his sister and her boyfriend
it was like a triple date!! haha
we had an orange chicken thing and i took most of it home XD
we had a perfect kiss when he walked me to my doorstep as i was dropped off
and i didnt wanna leave <3
i love him so much :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...