~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, August 26

my love; ♥


oh how i miss him ♥
the other day, monday, was a bad day though..
very bad... but everything is fine now.
nick was supposed to walk with me from school, i started a day before him, so he was off school,
but he lost track of time and i was sad.. i waited at the park behind from his house for 30 minutes, i called his cell and his house and texted him but no answer.. then i heard him yell, so i started walking to his house from the back way, and he was skating with kyle. i guess he yelled because he fell.. i was so sad :(  i just wanted to cry.. and i did.. he held me.
we hung out at larry's for a little then his dad got home and he had to go.. i kind of blew up.. and i wanted to kiss him and hug him, but at the same time i was mad and sad and the two feelings combined frazzled me and i got confused and when he hugged me i pushed him away... and i squeezed his hand but i really just wanted to hold it... and i was so scared and i didnt know what to do i was so confused :( i didnt mean to do it, i love him! i would never want to push him away.. it really hurt him :( we talked about everything though and we're fine again..
i told him, that when i promised i would never leave him thats also me promising to always be there, and to be nice too him and be the best to him. i will never give up on him no matter what and will always forgive him and him the same to me. i love him so much, he is so perfect, i love the way that we never fight.
when we're upset we talk, just talk about it and then everything is fine as soon as the problem is fixed which is one of the best things about us. that's why we're going to last forever, and i can say that with confidence unlike anything else.

i love my beautiful boy ♥
i cant wait until my school dances and when we start going on dates again.
he said we're going to try and hang out more, i miss being his best friend
we get along so well, he's the only person i ever wanna hang out with
because we work so well together.
he's the whole package,
pretty, sweet, understanding, smart
athletic, generous and thoughtful and so much more
i'm in love with my best friend :)
this is the best i've ever had,
and i want him forever ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...