~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Sunday, October 18

cookies! :D


you know what? i'm not mad.
that day when i was, when my boyfriend said what he said (and then i went on an upset rampage and blah blah blah...) we were talking about it and he said he loved me. i said i need proof. he said he would try. this is what happened. he said his mom would take him to come see me today, i got excited. i was hoping he would come over and usually when he does we go somewhere or just stay outside because i'm not aloud to have people in my house :/ well it took a while, but i finaly convinced my mom to let me have company...
on one condition: i had to clean the whole house
i convinced my mom and sister to help me out, ya know since the mess isnt all mine (actually most of it isnt, they just like to say it is...but who leaves potato chips on the table? i dont eat those, i eat tortilla chips, obviously the doings of my sister...but anywayz) i polished the stair rail,all the door knobs, tables, my piano and the counters, we did all the dishes, i vaccumed, swept, replaced the pillow cases and cleaned the bathroom...only to find out later that he didn't wanna hang out :(
i was sad.
for real.
i cried.
he dropped by and i gave him his cupcakes

he dropped by and gave me this


COOKIES!
and they're chocolate chip which is my favorite.
(see it says i heart u on it :3 heehee)
i waited until i stopped crying to try one,
they're sooooooo good
especially cuz i never have cookies lol


to tell you the trutch, i really don't know how that picture turned out purple...but i left it like that anyway haha
here's a couple pictures i took of my amazing gift and i love them just like i love him,
enjoy these pictures, cuz this is the closest to me sharing these cookies as it will ever get lol




1 comment:

Mina said...

I like cookies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...