~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Monday, October 19

i still play dress up.

the sad part is: i'd actually wear this again
technically, this really isnt playing dress up
i always dress funny lol
(don't judge meh!! >.<)
i litterally just picked up random things in my room and put them on then went outside and took pictures
as you can see, its in my back yard because you can see the colorful tree that i took pictures of a few days ago
but yeah, enjoy! hehe



"somebody check my brain"
its from Alice In Chains' new song with thier new singer...
everyone should have heard it by now
but if you havent
GET TO IT!
 its an amazing song

this last one - no edit ^-^

1 comment:

Mina said...

Great pictures! And love the outfit. Something I'd wear too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...