~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Friday, October 23

Photography - Autumn Rain



(unedited)
i was walking to the grocery store today and i took the shortcut as usual. It had been raining all day and of course i should have brought my camera to take pictures of all the things covered in rain drops...but i didnt. i'm dumb *darn* but i had my phone with me so i took a picture with that. i was gonna try and get another shot with a different angle but i ran out of memory    (T-T)    but i like this the way it is, dont know why, it might be because i can see the water drops on the big leaf which is the main focus of the picture for me. i like it :) any thoughts? i like feedback!

1 comment:

Mina said...

I love the rain, AND I love trees! So this picture is truly awesome. You have good picture quality on phone too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...