~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Saturday, October 3

shout out to my one of my all-time favorite bands and main inspiration... H.I.M.


i'm not sure where i'd be without this band.

i listen to H.I.M. every day, i love thier lyrics and i love thier covers. I love thier band members and i love thier videos. i love Daniel Lioneye, the bands  other project with the guitarist as lead & the lead on drums. i love Ville Valo and basically everything about him, he's the man behind it all. it inspires me that he made the heartagra, thier logo. i made my own symbol actually based on one of thier songs with the same concept. basically every thing about this band is just amazing to me, because its my two favorite things combined: LOVE and METAL. you guys are the best! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...