~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Tuesday, May 17

a demented little secret xD

morning everyone :) i think i may use this picture for part of my new blog layout. i had it as my msn pic and nick said it was cute ^_^ also, i am almost to 1,100 posts O_O oh my! isn't it crazy? xD but it makes sense.
this blog started out to only have my poetry on it, poems alone are over a hundred posts. then i started posting my songs i wrote, then started posting my photography and artwork. now, i don't do as much of those things anymore, but i will start posting those things again. i've got some photography coming up very soon and a couple of drawings :) so stay tuned ^_^
so how is everybody? sometimes it seems like people just stop blogging out of nowhere D: speaking of which, i promise that i will not stop blogging this summer like i did last summer >.< i lost quite a few readers and lost touch with alot of my friends. i'm sorry :( i'm here to stay :) and you know how it is, i always threaten to hiatus, but it never really happens :P
so i got to see my nicko yesterday :) my favorite person evahh! and so cute :) he said he wants to see me every day before i leave for Wisconsin (tomaro T-T) and that he's gonna miss me a whole lot. im gonna miss him too :( yesterday he straightened his hair and he was wearing tight pants like he used to. ahh he looked so ute >.< eee! i couldnt stop staring at him and i was probably blushing. hell, i'm blushing right now haha. he's adorable. for some reason he just looks beyond adorable with straight hair~! and side part ^_^ i think its because of his jawline being so sharp and his facial structure is so defined, it was so cute ^_^ every two seconds i just wanted to pinch his cheeks and squish his face and play with his ears. just waiting for him to make his little wimper noise at me xD and outta nowhere we were watching animal planet, and this seal made the noise that he always makes at me xD its this wierd little awkward groaning noise but its cute just cuz its him xD he makes it in this video

cutest vid u ever seen huh ;D he's adorable :) his hair looks short back then compared to how long it is now lol his hair is nearly the same length as mine~~! and its so pretty @_@ he has like the perfect hair texture @_@ ohhh ~~i think i can see him again today :) i kinda wanna go somewhere xD buy i dont mind just chillin ^^ i cant wait for this summer though :D there are things im looking foreward to with him and it is very soon :D we're seeing Pirates of the Carribean :D in 3D! cuz i never seen a 3D movie lol and that new horror movie (i forget the title) it's supposed to be super scary!! i am usually immune to fear when it comes to movies, sometimes i cringe but i usually laugh the whole time >_> yeah i'm one of those demented little creepers lol
that might be one of the wierd things you guys dont know about me. and it is wierd so be ware >.< and it's one of those things that made people think i was wierd, and its been like this since i was little...don't tell anyone though, our secrets...I THINK DEAD THINGS ARE CUTE... >.<" ahh not people really, but animals...sometimes they die and still have a cute face on >.< its not my fault!! please dont unfollow me D:

i'm not sure what else to blog about. well this morning i was angry, i was looking for my bolero (the teal jacket from easter) to pack it as i was going to re-ware that outfit. i find it...RUINED WITH BLEACH HOLES IN THE SLEAVES :( ugh.. i am so sad :( it was a brand name (H&M) and i thrifted it so i'll never have it again...i cut off the sleaves so i can still ware it but i loved that it was a half arm sleeve :( i'm sad you guys D: 
and i wasnt allowed to take a shower >:( my sister did and "everything was fine" then i get in the shower, only been in for 1 minute and my makes me get out, because it flooded the basement. F$^&* THAT! seriously? :( playing favorites again...my bad for wanting to effing be clean >:( and she even took a shower. trying to make me be the only one. yeah whatever that pissed me off lol
i'm gonna have sooo much homework over the weekend :( that sucks...i'm gonna be at a wedding typing an essay T-T im mad. ahh i dont want all the homework. on the 19th im missing everything! my superlatives picture, art club picture, bullying assembly, i'm missing extremely valuable class time that could cost me all of my grades...God...if you're real, please help me lol plus i need to finish my credit recovery class T-T mow

oh manuel...you're lucky you're one of my favorite cousins, cuz if you werent, i would sleeping in my boyfriend's shed and walking to school every day lol

so whats everyone up to? if you visit please comment and tag me :D
and comment on my art stuff too, (photography, poems and stuff) because i really do like feedback :) but no one ever gives any T-T so, please? :D

and i am really hungry o_o i have a random craving for chinese food lol and apple pie? xD i'm gonna find money and go to the chinese buffet or something lol and is it possible to get a zit on your eyelid? i have a bump in the crease of my right eye so it hurts to blink :( moo >.<



well, its a good day so far, so i hope it stays that way ^_^
see you guys later! xo, aeribaby :) <33

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...