~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, October 15

i take too many pictures.


what? its true! i admit it...i take too many pictures. there, happy now? haha.
today i decided i was going to snap a few pictures of the leaves outside because they were just starting to change colors. i look over and find this berries...
first thought that goes through my head:
"hey, my names berry! :D"
second thought:
"those are the same color as my guages! :D"
third:
"i'm hungry, but those are probably poisonous..."
fourth:
"i wanna take pictures with them :D"
so i took pictures with them lol

do you see this? its the product of having no life.

1 comment:

Mina said...

Lol, I know how you feel. I take way too many pictures myself. But at least your pictures are awesome! The edit is amazing too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...