~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Monday, October 5

my favorite song at the moment...


The song Beautiful by H.I.M. is a song that is continuously stuck in my head. it plays over and over and never gets old. there are two versions and i love them both but here's one:

i use music to describe my moods and feeling and its just one of those songs that pin-point exactly how im feeling in the most perfect way. this band does that for me alot. Yeah, all of thier songs are love songs and that's my point. i'm a artist & a lover at heart and this band captures that, it feels good to listen to music that makes you feel understood, don't you agree?

1 comment:

Mina said...

Awesome song! Great, now I think it's stuck in my head!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...