~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Tuesday, November 17

i miss the beach T-T^

i was thinking about it a couple minutes ago and i really miss the beach!!
i took these pictures in NY at the beach there and it was so pretty...

remember how on sunday i said i had been thinking about rain??
well, it's been raining ALL DAY here!
actually...today has not been a good day at all
i've been really mad almost all day...
in the morning i was tired and my tummy hurt
then people starting things and stupid drama
which i dont like or need!!
and my boyfriend is mad at me cuz i've been having a bad day!!
(>.<)*
having a bit of a hard time
hopefully tomarrow will be better

1 comment:

Mina said...

How can your boyfriend be mad at you for having a bad day? Lol, but I'm sorry you had a bad day, but those pictures are beautiful. I miss New York! I'm from Manhattan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...