~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Tuesday, January 26

Poem - I Asked "Why"

my eyes grew wide and then rain as they close
i have the luck of one surrounded by a million crows
i had rubbed my wet face all over my clothes
in my cheeks, not left even a small rose
for a situation more suitable not for a poem, but prose
i asked
"why"

why did you say what you chose
why is this how it goes


its my fault, i know
as i pace to and frow
in my house, as i go
feeling so low
i asked
"why"

why did i keep saying no
why do i feel as if im on death row


i'm sorry i couldnt stop

i'm horrible
i'm terrible
inexcuseable
i'm miserable
i asked
"why"

it's because of me.
and i cant let you take the blame

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...