~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Sunday, December 13

what a weekend..


i just got home about an little bit ago from working...
i didn't do as good as i usually do...
i could tell not only because i just knew
but i could tell in my pay
~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
that was my 10th Dr.Pepper ↓↓

my 12th is sitting in my living room...
 didn't think i could drink that much?
me either...but i was upset...
and the soda was free...
so i indulged...
~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
there was alot of free food
and more free time than i thought...
but i had no one really to talk to so i just waited for a while
sitting at this table (↑↑)
or standing in this hallway (↓↓)

i needed good days only so i could do good
and have no bad things distracting me
but complete opposite happened
many things happened...
3 things in particular messed up my friday
then alot of things messed up today
just as messed up as my expression

actually...worse

and you can see my black guage is back in...
i lost one of my red ones

1 comment:

Mina said...

Sorry you didn't do as good as you usually do at work! [I loove DR. Pepper! ^_^]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...