~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, June 3

Life According to HIM

stole from Rose :P i'm so bored >.<

Using only song lyrics or titles from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
HIM

Are you a male or female:
Romeo and Juliet, forever in eternity

Describe yourself:
she's blinded by the fear
of life and death and everything\
in between

How do you feel:
With the venomous kiss you gave me i'm killing loneliness

Describe where you currently live:

underneath the cyanide sun

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
bury me deep inside your heart

Your favorite form of transportation:
fallen from heaven, h-
just to be lifted up again

Your best friend
just smile and i'm wild, one smile and i'm ready to die
'cause you're so beautiful

You and your best friends are:
we are so young, our lives, have just begun

and already, we are considering, escape from, this world

What's the weather like:
Slippery When Dead

Favorite time of day:
Kiss Of Dawn

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Poison Girl

What is life to you:
if i die before i wake, pray no one my soul to take

if i wake before i die, rescue me with your smile

Your last/current relationship:
current:
she'll be right here in my arms, so n love
she'll be right here in my arms she cant let go

last:
i've seen these dreams crushed by a single thought
and at the end the saddening fall off
buried alive, under eyes, by its changing size
with tomoro quivering in the loneliest lights

Your fear:
there are things you should know,
the distance between us seems to grow

What is the best advice you have to give:
Love's the Funeral of Hearts and an ode for cruelty

Thought for the Day:
your love is a Razorblade Kiss

Sweetest is the taste from your lips

How I would like to die:
When Love And Death Embrace

My soul's present condition:
Gone With The Sin

My motto:
I'm for you, and my heaven is wherever you are

Final thought:
I Love You

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...