~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Friday, November 5

oh my o_o

well someone was looking rather sexy this morning
now you know i'm not one to brag... i'm talking about nicko!
i got this picture on my cell this morning from him:
my face looked like this: O_O
*drools*

grr he makes me wanna do bad things to his cute little self  >.<
with all that pretty hair.. and that perfect face... and smooth body @_@
*drools all over table* ... *daydreams*
>_>
<_<
>_>'
*wipes off drool*
sorry >_<
i just cant help myself!

school uniforms never looked so good!

2 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Nick is soooo funny! XDXD Is he showing off his abs? IDK! XDXD Hahaha!

Aidyl said...

Oww sexy!!^^v
I envy you guys~~~
you fit together perfectly<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...