~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, January 14

*venting* sometimes some girls make me mad...PLEASE STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!! >=O

WARNING:
this is a mean and selfish post...read at your own risk
>.<



Girls make me mad.

i do not like when girls flirt with my boyfriend.

i do not like when girls flirt with my boyfriend
then say he's the one doing it and not them.

i do not like when girls flirt with my boyfriend
 then say he's the one doing it and not them
and then are nice to my face.

i do not like when girls flirt with my boyfriend
then say he's the one doing it and not them
and then are nice to my face
and they have a boyfriend.

i do not like when girls flirt with my boyfriend
then say he's the one doing it and not them
and then are nice to my face
and they have a boyfriend
and still say they love thier boyfriend,
even though they are flirting with mine!!


ITS A BUNCH OF BULLSH*T


ok so here's the deal,
I DON'T FLIRT.

the only person i flirt with is Nicko, and im only trying to flirt
i dont really know how..
if you already have a boyfriend, then why would you flirt with any other boy?
especially a boy who already has a girlfriend...

Honestly, i don't think any guys are attractive
besides Nick and the exception of Ville Valo
i love Nick with all my heart
and no one can compare to him in my eyes,
i dont ever look at any boys the way i look at nick
and i dont think of anyone else the same way
i'm not interested.


if you love someone,
how can you think of anyone in anyother way besides a friend?
i understand that most people do think other people are attractive,
but i am not one of those people
and even if you think someone else is attractive,
you shouldnt make a move if they're taken
or even worse if YOU'RE taken yourself!

and i hate when people get things blamed on them when they shouldnt
i've been through enough of that in my life
so when it happens to other people i show sympathy to them


i just really don't understand why some people cant just settle down

maybe it makes them happy to flirt with other people..

that are taken...

but what about the person on the other end?
shouldnt they care that they are hurting the other person (me)?!


i get paranoid about things like that
i'm finally happy
i have the guy of my dreams
he's perfect for me
we're madly in love

if anyone ruined that, i don't know what i'd do
i do trust my boyfriend nowm so i know he wouldnt let anyone do that

but sometimes i still have the fear in the back of my mind
because it has happened to me before


my biggest fear is losing him
he is my love and best friend

and i think people should care and stop trying to jeopardize my life..


losing him would be like losing everything to me
he's the only person i talk to about truly everything
he loves me and shows it, every day
despite what others may think...

alot of people dont know how we really are
some people have never seen us together

if they saw the way he looked at me
they would understand how important we are to eachother

the look he gives me is unmistakable
anyone could tell it's love


note to all of you girls:
please dont flirt with other people's boyfriends, it may be your hobby but it makes people mad.
especially me :( if you're gonna flirt with someone's boyfriend
flirt with your own!!

and for you single girls...
there are alot of single guys out there
go flirt with them, i'm sure they wouldnt mind :)
just dont flirt with my boyfriend...
just ask him if he has any single friends you can flirt with lol


problem : solved
^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...