~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, February 17

pigtails, boredome, and "if i were a"...

╔═══════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ═════════════════╗
please never frown baby, im falling in love wit your smile
╚═══════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ═════════════════╝

♥ ~ o h a i y o g o z a i m a s u ~ !
from watching so much Hidamari i've actually been saying this in the morning...
makes my sister confused lol but at least she knows what it means
today i decided to wear my hair in 2 pigtails, cute huh? n_n
unfortunately one of my rubber bands broke halfway thru the day -_- fml xD
-----------------------------
btw, i'm so bored i could poop in a school bathroom...
SO UNSANITARY~
not gonna lie, there's quite a few whores at my school
the last thing you wanna do here is pee xD
----------------------------
here's this "if i were" thing i stole from koo
she got it off of tumblr somewhere and i thought it would be fun :)
so here is mine,

If I were a country, I'd be Japan.
If I were a month, I'd be June.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday. 
If I were a time of day, I’d be 3:26pm.
If I were a season, I'd be Indian Summer.
If I were a planet, I’d be Pluto.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a jellyfish.
If I were a direction, I’d be South.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a cushioned stool.
If I were a liquid, I’d be cinnamon latte. 
If I were a tree, I’d be a palm tree.
If I were a tool, I’d be an screwdriver.
If I were a flower, I’d be a gloriosa lily.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be misty spring rain.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be an ocarina.
If I were a colour, I’d be purple.
If I were an emotion, I’d be inferior.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a strawberry. 
If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of a wooden windchime.
If I were an element, I’d be air.
If I were a food, I’d be tofu miso soup.
If I were a place, I’d be a studio.
If I were a material, I’d be silk.
If I were a taste, I’d taste like applebutter.
If I were an animal, I'd be a small short-hared, gray kitten.
If I were a scent, I’d smell of mango.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a polite half-grin.
If I were a song, I’d be Shatter Me With Hope by HIM.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be black pointe shoes with deep purple ribbons.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...