~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, March 25

Songs Left Unexplained #3: "Love You Like I Do"

this song inspired a photo collection of mine i posted a while ago [click for the post]
this song was to me like writing a letter to someone. its emotional for me when i sing it and one time because i was thinking too hard about the words that i felt sick and almost cried.


On my heart I'll bear the shame
No prayer can ease the pain
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do

And there's no escape
Just countless mistakes
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do

It will never be the same
Witness trust fade away
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do

No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do

Love you like I do
Love you like I do
Love you like I do
Love you like I do



now for my input...


On my heart I'll bear the shame
No prayer can ease the pain
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do
its hard when you love someone but they love someone else. even if they do love you back, you want to be the only one. "On my heart i'll bear the shame" i felt ashamed that i felt betrayed but i wasnt being betrayed, he already loved her first. "no prayer can ease the pain" because even when she is gone the thought will still be in the back of my mind haunting me. but she cant love you the way i love you...no one will love you like i do.


And there's no escape
Just countless mistakes
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do
"and there's no escape" every time i think she is gone, she comes back or he goes back to her. he had pushed me away and been mean then for a brief second - he was stolen from me. i just wanted him to remember that no one will love him the way i do...and he did remember because he's mine.


It will never be the same
Witness trust fade away
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do

this one is about them...because they love eachother but it cant work...what happened once almost made me stop trusting him but my trust has been renewed. thier trust is not.. no one will love him like i do

No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do

Love you like I do
Love you like I do
Love you like I do
Love you like I do

the lines speak for themselves.


personally, i despise being compared to her..in any way shape or form. but since i am anyways then i guess i will join in on this and say im the best..i'm different. no one can do what i do or love you the way i do.
this song is about my jealousy towards her and that i think i am the best person for him.
this song is sad but also in rage and desperation...because when i really think about it, when i sing  this, it is because i want to say "i love you" but in rage thinking "i'm the best!!" but the sadness in myself wanting to be the only one. this song is my cry of despair just saying "take me and keep me forever" because that is what i want and i will beg on my hands and knees to have it if i have to...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...