~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Tuesday, December 7

its dress as a present day!

that gift was attatched to my chain that i usually have my razorblade on ^_^
 and i wore a red bow in my hair with stripey headband to match :D
and my blue barrette to go with my polo
 and i'm not so sure if you can see it,
but i drew a holly berry leave on my face ^_^
and i have on black and sparkly silver eyeshadow :)
i also wore a khaki skort so i should show off my christmas socks xD
they're cute socks :P i'll admit it hahaha
i might start wearing bows on a regular basis again
i used to wear these all the time and had them in all different colors~
 i can pull it off tho right? xD
would you want me for christmas? i look cute in a box :D
well besided the present-being, i'm kinda sad that nick got his phone taken :( i've never wanted it to be the end of school so bad! i just wanna go home and talk to my hunny :[ oh and im freezing >_< i got to drink coffee this morning tho :) it was...stale tasting xD but i guess not in a bad way if that makes sense? xD it doesnt but hey its whatever right?? xD oh and i'm excited that i have more followers now!! feel free to talk to me ^_^ i almost always reply ♥ don't be scared to mail me! 
--------------------------------
i was browsing around earlier and found this list of coffee recipes and they all look amazing! one i really wanna try is the vietnamese peanut brittle coffee sundae omg...just look at it! you cant say that doesn't look aleast somewhat heavenly @_@ all of the recipes look gret :) or maybe i just love food xD ~well till later!  j a h a n e ♥

2 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Aww, you look so cute in the pictures! o(^w^)o I totally love the holly berry drawing on your cheek!♥♥♥♥

Saving Capulet said...

very lovely photos and that is an amazingly cute hairband <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...