~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Sunday, November 29

At church,

Today i don't have to do the sound so im sitting at church bored.
That guy up there, sam, is the guy who's been teaching me to run the board these past few years.
Today we had something different so he took over for the day.
Its nice to not do anything sometimes :P
the complications of Life consume my brain but life's not really that bad!
i'm still thinking about that movie i saw yesterday, but i've got Star Trek at my house so i cant wait to watch that again :) i loved the show and i love the movie!
*is a former trekky*
i speak clingon! ^o^

Sent via AOL Mobile Mail on T-mobile

1 comment:

Mina said...

You know, I never seen Star Trek... Or Star Wars... 0.o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...