~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Friday, December 4

i am one awkward looking gal.


so my mom bought me this dress...i dont think i like it
i think it looks bad on me...yeah haha

but this weekend is gonna suck for me..
nick said he doesnt wanna talk to me till monday
and i don't know why :(
its really really bothering me...

we were supposed to hang out this weekend :(


now i'm not sure what to do,
i dont wanna hang out with anyone
theres nothing else i wanna do
there's no where for me to go..

looks like im in for the weekend.

new boots too..
i look like a boy in a dress...

1 comment:

Mina said...

I think the dress looks great on you. Wish it was a bigger pic thoough lol. I would sleep all weekend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...