~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Saturday, December 5

LOLZ @ MY COMPUTER

earlier i had to restart my computer and the top said this...

but all i saw was this ↓↓

THE FILE SYSTEM IS FAT.
MY COMPUTER NEEDS A DISK CHECK...
BECAUSE IT IS FAT.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED I CONTINUE,
BECAUSE MY COMPUTER
IS FAT.
then it verified the files in my computer's FAT system.
i'm lame for thinking that's funny.


another thing, here's a picture i edited
this is my awesome bestie, Chloe

today she sent me this:
"If a real fat man snatches u up and throws u in a bag don't be afraid its just santa collecting his ho's. i'm texting you from the bag now."






i LOLd.

1 comment:

Mina said...

Lol, funny text, and great edit! Chloe is pretty! FAT, lmfao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...