~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Monday, October 25

Ten Days post - Day 4

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

1. why does everything have to bother me so much?
2. i wonder if i haunt you as much as you haunt me...
3. how did my mind end up like this?
4. i wish i was as "cool" as i used to be.
5. how could you have done all of that to me?
6. why are my dreams about you? i want them to be about him :(
7. i'm hungry... i wonder if there's money in the couch so i can go to kroger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...