~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Wednesday, October 27

Ten Days post - Day 6

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.


1. Nick Mutters - my fiance...i love him more than anything, always have been there for me since the beginning. i cant explain how much he means to me. he's helped me out and made me happy. i care about him more than i have ever cared about anyone else. i admire him and i adore him
2. Papi - my father...i love him so much. always have been there for me no matter how far away and always cared about me.
3. Bella - you're like my little sister and i love you. you remind me of a younger version of myself and you have a special place in my heart. you're always here to cheer me up when i'm down and keep me company when i'm lonely. i'm always here for you too. i want people to accept you and i want the same for myself, but at least we accept eachother...i hope that's okay for now :)
4. Grandma - we share a first name...i've lived with you and you were the first person to see me in my entire life. in a way you've been like a mother to me. you're the perfect grandma. i really hope and pray you will be alive to see me get married and that my children will meet you <3 i really do
5. MiMi - i'll be completely honest...this is my imaginary pet mouse :/ when i'm sad she runs figure 8's around my feet and crawls all over me trying to make me feel better. it's a person to me...

1 comment:

Aidyl said...

Hey! =)
Thanks for your lovely comment!
I am back blogging for now.

I had bad boyfriend problems...and he's the reason i initially started my blog...
so I didn't quite know what to do n thought I need to stop bloging to gain distance. =(
Ugh...apparantly I seem to have a serious lack of trust...

anyways~
I'm here.
Missed you~!!

Btw, I really like the 10 Days Post series , it's a great idea! also to get to know more about who's blogging and such. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...