~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Wednesday, November 17

nick is making me blog xD

well i'm not entirely sure what to blog about
o_o i didn't exactly have a topic in mind... n_n' heh heh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well, if you guys remember back to some weeks ago,
in my post "novemberfever," i pointed out that today was destined to be a horrible day... which is why it is ironic that i wasn't sad when i woke up this morning... (also ironic because i found out one of my friends also died yesterday... RIP Corrine T-T) i really thought i would be, but i didn't even have a bad dream. and since i wasn't in a bad mood, i decided to stay in a good one :)
nicko was in a bad mood though... this is a bad day for him
you know that person i am jealous of? it is her birthday today...
i wanted him to be happy. so i pulled on my optimism and tried to cheer him up :)
seemed a little bit doomed at first >_> but i got through to him :)
i got him pumped to get to a high score on a game
then soon enough had him giggling and being normal again :)
i'm so happy i could get him back in a good mood :) i hate when he's upset
--------------------------------------------
well now i'm bored o_o
i just got out the shower and i need clothes xD
i sang the whole time to random old songs
mostly old 80's music
this post was so random xD

i love you nick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilo! i saw what you made for rabbito! how sweet of u =D

Anonymous said...

I be enduring interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age list and resolve be checking back soon. Will repress out my site as approvingly and vindicate me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...