~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Saturday, January 2

stupid eyes... >.>


me on the inside vs. me on the outside

sometimes i think i have too many emotions,
but thats not true...i have emotions like any other person
mine are just a little strong
i normally only feel anger towards myself
i filter my anger into sorrow because i dont like to be angry
if its something i'm sensitive about, my mood can change in a snap
the only problem is that i cant always hide it
because of my stupid eyes...
they show everything
the colors slightly change, but not everyone notices
the ones who do can read me like a book.
but even besides the colors my eye's are very expressive
and i HATE it

it sucks when you're trying to hide your feelings but your stupid eyes just decide they want to scream to a world how you're feeling
its annoying :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...