~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Wednesday, May 26

a bit boyish today?

no, not really :P but with my hair back it makes my hair look short
and i look a little bit boyish in these pix this morning, but i like it :D
im starting to kinda like the shape of my face...and my noise is starting to not bother me so much :)
i like this revisited confidence, im feeling alot better about myself :)
and once again i have a smile on my face, because things are going quite well
despite me and nick's issue of not being able to see eachother, our relationship is still amazing
we still talk about anything and everything and still always sweet to me ♥
i'm so happy to have him :) i cant wait till whenever the next time i see him is
WE MISS EACHOTHER LIKE CRAZY!!
i just wanna reach out my arms and pull him in like a magnet and cuddle him everywhere and snuggle him and give him kisses like a cute little teddy bear >.< he's so cute!!
maybe one day when he makes silly faces at me on webcam i might screenshot them for you all so you can see how ccute he is :) even though you guys already know XD

i have to get to class now, leave comments!
im back to posting alot now :) i love talking and i love feedback :D

♥ love you all ♥

1 comment:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

I'm so happy for you!!! o(>♥<)o



From Rabbito ♥ ☆ラビトのブログ☆

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...