~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Sunday, May 23

grrr >.<; wierd mood today!

[pic from yesterday]
i am frustrated today ~
nick's mom wouldnt let him come to church with me so i was sad :(
and he was upset as well and i could tell...
but he said 
"i want to take my anger out on you 
and i usually would but i wont"
which made me feel a little better...
sometimes he would take out his anger on me even if it wasnt my fault
but everyone does that to someone at some point in thier life ~
i do that to my sister sometimes, and to myself alot :/
but it really meant alot to me that he said that
because it shows that he cares alot about me :)
things like that always mean something special to me...
like there was a point in time where he didnt like me as much as he used to..
but he said he wanted to fix it and he did <3
and i still get[c h o k e d  u p]when i think about it
because its so special to me that he would do that
because most people will give up on a relationship when they stop liking the person they're with
but he didn't :) unlike everyone else, which is one of the many things that make him so special to me

IN OTHER NEWS:
my favorite bra got messed up in the dryer
i'm on the phone with Nicko
I'm eating non-stop @_@
i lost all my bobby pins
and im watching the movie Sex Drive 
XD wierd movie...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...