~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Tuesday, April 12

THERE IS A REASON!!!!

i dont say how i feel for a REASON! i dont' not share my feelings just cuz i dont want to, its because I CANT.  now i remember why i made a private blog. i cant say whatever i want without someone being upset. remember the promise?
or do you still care about it? i thought you did, you said you wouldnt forget?
i'm not trying to play games...people do change, you changed, i changed, you said i'm not even the same person that you met almost two years ago. and i'm not being childish, i cant believe you're calling me that. you know me and you know everything that's going on, knowing me and loving me like you do, i cant believe you would judge me :'(
and nick, "Puppy" is a girl, it's Kaitlin, so idk why you have a bad feeling.. she's been my friend the whole year. she's not even a close friend just a good friend, i just wanted to have a friend :(
i'm in a bad mood bye...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...