~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, April 28

DATE TOMARROW!!! YAY!!! +My new blog song :) ♥ ♥


My blog just got THAT MUCH more personal :)
 my babyboy made me my blog song 
yes, that's right :) my song is in fact by nicko!
 he raps :) and he can sing too,
he wrote this song about us 
it's so cute :D
~ he's so super sweet ~
speaking of that cutie,
i have a date with him tomaro :) !!!
i cant decide what kind of makeup i wanna do >.<
we're gonna take those cute photostrip pics :)
i wanna look pretty but idk which way i wanna look D:
we have....
simple and smiley
thin eyeliner with only foundation and pink lipgloss
its not sticky :) just smells good xD

anime blush
winged eyeliner on top only with pink cheeks and pink lips

cute racoon :)
makes my eyes pop! heavy black eyeliner with navy shadow to bring out the brown

anime, racoon or smiley?? ahh D:
i like racoon the best xD

but i cant decide!!!
and i know its wierd that i name my makeup combinations >.<
imagine if you knew them all xD this is just my top 3! haha xD 
i'm too excited for the actual date to think about it right now xD
i keep listening to my song :)
listen to the lyrics, he wrote them himself <33
it's a super sweet song :) <333
i'm happy right now ^^

xoxo




and dont forget to join m♥shim♥shil♥ve!
we have 3 active members i think, and altogether 9 members :)
i'm trying to get this going!
please join, girls :)

2 comments:

Joee Joe said...

I think simple and smiley is best! :D

Anonymous said...

I’ve just lately began a weblog, the data you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for your entire time & work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...