~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Thursday, November 25

more about me!

i told you there's alot to know!
you guys actually know me better than alot of people do on real life
i don't talk about my feelings with anyone besides nick and my blog so no one really knows.
but here's more randomness!!

i love food!!! i am a bottomless pit. i love sweet food but there is never any at my house! i also love foreign food, mainly asian and spanish. and i will eat just about anything! i hate spagetti and tomato sauce though >.< i refuse to eat spagetti forever! i hate it! i love fruit too ^_^
my favorite fruits & vegetables:
  • strawberries
  • watermelon
  • avocado
  • celery
  • carrots
  • lettuce
  • honeydew
  • canteloup
  • mango
  • clementines
i have sooo many favorite foods! i go to the chinese buffet and eat at least 2 of everything! especially the sushi @_@ *drools* its the best!

now it is true that i will eat anything edible...but there are things that i will ONLY eat if it was the last food on the planet >.< there are foods that i hate!!

  • spagetti

  • steak

  • pork meat
  • soul food =.=
  • hamburgers
  • shrimp ramen Dx
  • cooked peas
  • green beans
  • turkey




more funny facts:
  • i don't eat cooked fish! sushi only unless it is catfish or mahi mahi
  • i only like chicken with sauce (honey bbq, general tso, orange...)
  • i put salt on my watermelon...and i like it Dx
  • i like to combine m&m's with hot sauce and doritos...it's me and nick's special recipe we made up one day and so far we havent named it yet but we should xD 
  • i ate worms for money when i was little o_o
  • i hate turkey and pork but i love turkies and pigs...but i love chickens the most but i eat them all the time and then i feel bad :( they just taste so good with all that sauce..
  • sometimes its hard to enjoy my food cuz i never gain weight and i poop alot >:[ sometimes i wish i could keep 10 extra pounds for more than a day Dx
  • i have the stomach capacity a 47 year old man xD i try to hide it by not finishing my food when i eat with people..
  • when i go to restaurants with my bf i always drink alot and take 3/4's of the food home and eat it after school xD clever, eh? :] hehe...just kidding i actually don't do it on purpose :( i just really love root beer!!

    ...thats all for now i guess :) was bored..

2 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

You hate hamburgers? Aw D= Why? I love hamburgers especially the double cheese + chicken burger! It tastes so good! o(^,^)o *drools* And yeah, I hate pork meat and steak too! *high fives!*

Saving Capulet said...

how can you eat a lot stay so skinny TT.TT :(( darn, I eat something and i blow up just like that o.o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...