~

describing me.
view my [[twitter :: resource site :: msn :: youtube :: boyfriend]]

Saturday, December 4

unedited...no makeup...

 no makeup :/ i need to get ready
my appointment changed again...now its at 1pm and its 10:50 right now
 my luck, it has snowed about an inch, and i'm wearing heels
i also woke up with a migrane and for some reason my knee is swollen and it hurts to move it :/
this really sucks :/ my stomach hurts too, but i know thats nerves.
i had a blueberry muffin and some granola for breakfast...
i could really go for a hot coco right about now :/
i'm so scared i'm gonna do bad today.
i'm wearing a simple dark outfit and contemplating whether to wear my hair down or in a pony tail
i'll probably do a smokey eye and light pink on my lips but not much foundation...as usual....
well, i'll tell you guys how it goes...ttyl

1 comment:

Saving Capulet said...

you look great even without the make up <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...